Saturday, September 5, 2009

all is right with the world today.

I'm having a great day. The best in about a month. (Since my anniversary.) I've come to terms with the drama that's been bothering me. I've decided to let it go, to not let anyone drag me down with them, to live life happily, and to stay firm but true to my standards of life. Without the drama. Just like with my kids, or my staff, with everything else and everyone else in my life I'm just gonna tell it the way it is and move on. I will not listen to excuses or reasons, they are not important. Do what you're supposed to, how you're supposed to, and there will be no problems. This way of thinking came to me last night, and I am very much at peace with it. Like all is right with the world today. Just like with my staff and kids, I have my reasons (usually the right reasons) for wanting things a certain way. I no longer care to explain them, I no longer care to hear why anyone else agrees or disagrees. If you don't agree with me, move on. Life is too short for all of the problems, and I haven't done this emotional roller coaster in a long time. I refuse to do it anymore. My life is good, if yours is f***** up, I hope you will try to fix it. All of you know that if I can help, I will. I just refuse to let anyone f*** up my life, or my family's. Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment